No, just use your TV service provider account information and you can access the live programming from any Internet-connected computer, anywhere in the U.S. Note that the video quality may vary depending on your connection speed.
Articles in this section
- Why can't I log in with DISH?
- How To Watch Fox News and Fox Business on DirecTV Now
- How much does Fox News Go cost?
- Video: How to watch Fox News Go
- Why am I getting a “Stream Not Found” error?
- I am having difficulty logging in. What am I doing wrong?
- I don't have a cable or satellite TV subscription to Fox News. Can I still stream online?
- Why isn't my TV service provider listed?
- I don’t know my username or password for my TV service provider account. Where can I find it?
- How do I log in?