The menu is displayed at the bottom of the main screens of the application. You can configure the buttons to include your favorite sections of the app. To customize the menu, click “More,” then tap “Edit” on the top right corner of the screen. On the “Configure” screen, you can drag and drop icons into the menu to rearrange the application navigation.
Articles in this section
- What if I have additional questions or feedback?
- How can I share Fox News and Fox Business Network articles, videos, and photos?
- How do I save articles, videos, or photos?
- How do I sign up for Breaking News alerts?
- How do I turn on Fox News Talk Radio?
- Why is the live video not streaming?
- How do I personalize the application’s menu?
- Can I read the news offline or in Airplane Mode?
- Does the Fox News or Fox Business Network iPhone applications cost anything?
- How do I download the Fox News or Fox Business Network iPhone Applications?