We are working as fast as we can to add additional TV service providers. Please check back soon to see if your provider has been added. You can help by letting your cable, satellite or telco company know that you want access to Fox News Channel's Fox News 2 Go service. You can still watch video clips, breaking news events and FoxNews.com Live, which do not require you to be logged in through your TV service provider.
Articles in this section
- Still have questions?
- Why isn't my TV service provider listed?
- I’ve switched TV service providers. Can I still watch Live TV?
- I received the message “Sorry, you do not currently have access to this channel.” What does this mean?
- I don’t know my username or password for my TV service provider account. Where can I find it?
- How do I log in?
- How do I access Live TV in the iPhone and iPad apps?
- Do I need to be in my home to watch?
- What can I watch?
- Do I need to download a new application to access Live TV?