My Stocks: How do I add or edit a position?
- Before adding a position, make sure you have added at least one stock to your My Stocks page
- On your My Stocks page, tap the blue Positions button
- Tap the Edit button on the upper right hand corner of the My Stocks list
- Then tap the field you would like to edit and type in the value (ie. number of shares and the purchase price)
- Once you have entered the correct values, tap Done to set a position
- After setting at least one position, your portfolio summary will appear at the bottom of the page