No. Sign in with your TV service provider account information and you can access the live programming from anywhere in the U.S. You will need to connect to WiFi, or use your cellular connection to watch Live TV. Video quality may vary depending on your connection.
Articles in this section
- I’ve switched TV service providers. Can I still watch Live TV?
- I received the message “Sorry, you do not currently have access to this channel.” What does this mean?
- I don’t know my username or password for my TV service provider account. Where can I find it?
- How do I log in?
- How do I access Live TV in the iPhone and iPad apps?
- Do I need to be in my home to watch?
- Do I need to download a new application to access Live TV?
- I’ve always been able to watch videos on the Fox News and Fox Business applications. What’s Live TV?