Fox News does not charge for the application at this time. Please note that in the absence of a Wi-Fi connection, the Fox News application for iPhone uses your phone's cellular network connection to access and download content. Please check with your carrier to see if you will be charged for usage.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the font size?
- Where can I listen to Fox News Radio?
- What if my phone’s location settings are not enabled?
- The articles and videos appear to be outdated - How can I refresh the content?
- How can I share Fox News articles, videos, and photos?
- How do I save articles, videos, or photos?
- What if I turned on Breaking News alerts in the app, but I am still not receiving Breaking News alerts?
- How do I turn on Breaking News alerts?
- Can I watch video clips from previous Fox News Channel shows on the application?
- What if I want to close the video?