Yes, if your new package includes our channels and your new provider is available in the app. Simply tap Log Out in the Watch Live menu and then tap your new cable, satellite or telco company to log in with your new user name and password.
Articles in this section
- How do I view Market Futures?
- My Stocks: How do I reorganize the My Stocks list?
- My Stocks: How do I delete a stock from My Stocks?
- Airplane Mode: Can I read the news offline or in Airplane Mode?
- Alerts: How do I deactivate Breaking News alerts?
- Alerts: How do I sign up for Breaking News alerts?
- Live TV: I’m streaming Fox News Channel or Fox Business Network, but the video player is black and I can only hear the audio – is something wrong?
- Live TV: I’ve switched cable companies – Can I still watch Live TV?
- Live TV: Do I need to sign in each time I want to watch?
- Live TV: I received the message: “Sorry, you do not currently have access to this channel.” What do I do?