You can change the font size on the article pages. Tap the three dot More button in the upper right hand corner of the. Select Enlarge Text to increase the font size and Shrink Text to decrease the font size. The font size you select will be saved for future articles.
Articles in this section
- What if I have feedback or more questions?
- Sharing: How can I share Fox Business articles, videos, and photos?
- How do I change the font size?
- My News: How do I add an article or video to My News?
- Stock Alerts: How do I cancel a stock alert?
- Stock Alerts: How do I set up a stock alert?
- My Stocks: How do I delete a stock from My Stocks?
- My Stocks: How do I add a stock to My Stocks?
- Stocks: How do I access stock charts?
- Search: How do I search for a stock?