You can change the font size on the article pages. At the top of the screen there is a small A, a medium A, and a large A. Tap the medium or large A to increase the font size, tap the small A to decrease it. The font size you select will be saved for future articles.
Articles in this section
- Can I disable the Fox News Alert sound when I get a push notification?
- How do I change the font size?
- Where can I listen to Fox News Radio?
- What if my phone’s location settings are not enabled?
- The articles and videos appear to be outdated - How can I refresh the content?
- How can I share Fox News articles, videos, and photos?
- How do I save articles, videos, or photos?
- What if I turned on Breaking News alerts in the app, but I am still not receiving Breaking News alerts?
- How do I turn on Breaking News alerts?
- Can I watch video clips from previous Fox News Channel shows on the application?