Fox News does not charge for the application at this time. Please note that in the absence of a Wi-Fi connection, the Fox News application for Android uses your phone's cellular network connection to access and download content. Please check with your carrier to see if you will be charged for usage.
Articles in this section
- Where can I listen to Fox News Radio?
- How do I set the weather to my local area?
- How do I change the font size?
- The articles and videos appear to be outdated - How can I refresh the content?
- How can I share Fox News articles, videos, and photos?
- How do I save articles, videos, or photos?
- How do I turn off Fox News notifications?
- How do I turn on Fox News notifications?
- How do I turn off Breaking News alerts?
- How do I turn on Breaking News alerts?