Yes. You can turn off the alert sound while still continuing to get our breaking news, programming and live event notifications.
Remember if your device is on silent, the alert sound will never play.
For iOS Devices:
- Open your device’s Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on Notifications.
- Scroll down to find Fox News.
- Tap Fox News.
- Find the switch labeled “Sounds”.
- Tap on the switch control to disable sounds.
- You can exit out of the settings app and you’re all set.
For Android Devices:
Unfortunately this isn't available just yet.
However, if your device is on silent the alert sound will never play.
Article is closed for comments.